S/he will provide coordination and administration for ECF content on the website and social media helping to determine content needs, facilitating content sharing and repurposing resources across various platforms and for a variety of audiences.
Reporting directly to our Community Engagement Director, s/he will get the exciting opportunity to work with our diverse community including makers, designers, medical, assessment, training and technology experts to develop innovative ways to support and extend the e-Nable global community..
A successful Content Management Coordinator will assist in developing a content management vision and leveraging new systems to ensure that the global community can access curriculum, training, design, instructional, and leadership resources in an easily accessible and intuitive format.
- Collaboratively plan and execute strategy, creation, and management of content assets across all platforms.
- Analyze content and define top priorities around curriculum and content organization, establishing data-driven deliverables with clearly measured benchmarks for success.
- Conduct data-driven testing of content and challenges to continually improve content usage and engagement.
- Partner with staff, members of our advisory groups, E3STEAM team, and volunteers to develop a deep understanding of community needs and ethos in order to more effectively develop content that is factual, innovative and engaging.
- S/he will drive content management by partnering with organizational partners, leaders, families, and others to share our content across the community.
- Utilize feedback from various stakeholders to continually optimize content strategy, partnering with others to adjust as needed.
- Audit current content and creatively utilize cutting-edge technology and production expertise to drive overall strategy to ensure maximization of overall content for our various stakeholders.
- Provide leadership on content best practices and trends making recommendations for how to best leverage various channels.
- 1 year of content management experience with proven success implementing a content marketing strategy to drive organizational goals in a non-profit or social sector environment n educational and/or media/marketing (agency, brand, media company, or similar) environment; Experience working with curriculum or education is helpful, but not required.
- Track record of managing content from scratch for distribution across multiple audiences.
- Experience partnering with subject matter experts in varied industries/functions, alternating between interns and leadership with ease.
- Knowledge of content management technology, production platforms, database management, and data analysis.
- Comfort with information architecture, and web practices to make recommendations on digital content organization, hierarchy, and presentation.
- Ability to think critically about the details of the task at hand, while executing quickly to produce timely work.
- Thrive in a culture of teamwork and ambitious goals.
Send you cover letter and resume to: [email protected]