Web Production & Promotions Assistant
Job Type: Entry level
Status: Part-time remote work
Interested in joining a passionate, innovative and proactive team?
The Enable Community Foundation is seeking an entry level, tech-savvy and creative individual or individuals (part-time and job sharing and remote work options may be available) to help manage online content.
Extensive IT-related experience is not required for this role- simply moderate proficiency in HTML/web development platforms in addition to creative writing/editing skills would be an ideal combination. The website you would be working on is currently being redesigned and the international non-profit organization is in the process of rebranding. This position will be working to help manage content production, layout and formatting of WordPress based website, social media assets and expanding SalesForce platform.
- Working to expand the reach of content generated by staff, partners, volunteers, several communities of interest, research efforts, and allied organizations to other audiences.
- Responsible for the collection and reporting of marketing and communication efforts
- Execute some minor tasks in graphic design.
- Collaborate in the production of content (including webinars, videos, podcasts and articles) based on brand strategy.
- Monitor and analyze knowledge projects for effectiveness and recommend improvements based on research derived from environmental factors, metrics, usage reports and user feedback.
- Creative writing/editing skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Confident self-starter with ability to work independently
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative ability
- Ability to plan, problem solve and prioritize several assignments at the same time
- High academic standing if student or a completed BA or BS in business, marketing, communications, project management or other applicable field.
- Ideally at least 1+ years of related experience or portfolio of academic or volunteer work.
- Familiarity with web content management platforms/HTML&CSS/WordPress is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as, Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge of video production and social media distribution is a plus.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, send us your resume, cover letter and portfolio: [email protected]