Get involved with the global maker movement and help enable the future!
“e-NABLE” was the name given to the movement’s initial map of volunteers and to the private Google Plus community where many of the community volunteers collaborate. (Our origin story is told in this entertaining short video.)
If you really want to become part of the movement, join the Google Plus community and introduce yourself! That’s also the best place for answers to questions, and for advice.
The Enable Community Foundation is us: the non-profit founded to support the movement and advance its goals. (For more about the Foundation, see About.) To stay connected with the Foundation, use the “STAY CONNECTED” and “FOLLOW US” tools at the bottom of the page.
There are lots of other Resources out there, but much of what you need to get involved is right here!
- If you’re a potential recipient, you’ll want to click NEED A HAND
- If you’re a potential maker or designer of new devices, you’ll want to click BUILD A HAND. You should also join our Google Plus Community. (That’s where a lot of the collaboration happens.) As soon as you do, please introduce yourself!
- If you’re a student, you might like to join one of the e-NABLE chapters springing up all over the world.
- If you’re an Educator looking to inspire the next generation of digital humaniatarians, see Enable Educator’s Exchange.
- If you’re interested in starting a chapter and helping to build the movement, click on LEND A HAND..
- Corporations can Partner with the Foundation too.