The Enable Community Foundation is a non-profit changing how the needs of people with limb differences are addressed. (See About.) To stay connected with the Foundation, use the “STAY CONNECTED” and “FOLLOW US” tools at the bottom of the page.
There are lots of other Resources out there, but much of what you need to get involved is right here!
- If you’re a potential recipient, you’ll want to click NEED A HAND
- If you’re a potential fabricator or builder, you’ll want to click BUILD A HAND.
- If you are an educator looking to inspire young people though working with a profound example of the “Making for Good” movement or a K-12 student looking to involve your school or education organization in ECF’s work, please see our education initiative and curriculum.
- If you’re a student, you might like to join one of the ECF chapters springing up all over the world or start a chapter.
- Corporations can Partner with the Foundation too.